• PRYCE 3Q 2018 Net Income Up 18%
    The consolidated net income of Pryce Corporation (PPC) rose to Php 1.11 billion for the period ending September 30, 2018 from Php 943.07 million of the same period in 2017, The posted 18.23% increase in net income was primarily due to the group’s growing revenues. PPC’s gross revenue improved to Php 7.57 billion from last year’s Php 6.44 billion, registering a 17.51% increase. 92% of the group’s consolidated revenues were from the sale of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), while the remaining 8% came from sales of industrial gases, real estate and pharmaceutical products[...]
  • Pryce 1H 2018 Net Income Up 22.34%
    Pryce Corporation (PPC) posted a consolidated net income of Php 711.89 million for the first half of the year 2018, generating a 22.34% increase from last year’s Php 581.90 million.  Growth  in  the  company’s  consolidated  revenues drove the  improvement  in  net income  for  the  comparative  period.  PPC’s  gross  revenue  reached  Php  4.83  billion, increasing by 14.18% increase compared to last year’s figure of Php 4.23 billion. Sale of liquefied petroleum gas ([...]
  • Pryce Posts A 12.8% Income Growth In 1Q 2018
    PPC greeted 2018 with a 12.8% growth in net income from Php 301.7 million to Php 340.3 million for the first quarter of the year. Over the same period, consolidated revenues correspondingly grew from Php 2.21 billion to Php 2.35 billion, registering a modest 6.3% growth.
Displaying 1-3 of 5 items